We have an experienced team of lawyers in our litigation department whose expertise cover various kinds of commercial disputes and court actions ranging from banking, financial, company disputes, property (including landlord and tenant and mortgage enforcement), international trade, administrative law and judicial review, matrimonial and debt collection. Our litigation work is diversified, and the quantum of claims involved varies.
Our firm has been advising and representing corporate and individual clients on litigation matters, which include major Hong Kong banks, government departments and agencies, local business people, well known local and multinational corporations.
Our firm recognizes that when it comes to disputes, time and cost are of the essence. For this reason, we work closely with our clients and are committed to understanding their commercial objectives, developing strategies to resolve their disputes and finding practical and insightful solutions aimed always to achieve clients’ goals and to suit to their best interests. Drawing on the breadth and depth of our experience, we advise clients on alternative dispute resolutions through litigation, arbitration or mediation and support them in understanding their options.
Particular areas of expertise in civil litigation include:
- Commercial, banking and financial litigation
- Breach and disputes of contract
- Disputes of joint venture, partnership, directors and shareholders
- Recovery of land and property
- Disputes of construction, tenancy and rental
- Anti-counterfeiting, proceedings and claims of copyright infringement
- Administrative law and judicial review
- Debt recovery
- Defamation against individuals or companies